corner corner The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins | Teens
Registered by wingtobysruswing of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 27, 2012

status (set by tobysrus): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingtobysruswing from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 27, 2012

Dear Reader,

You are holding in your hands one of the free books especially printed for World Book Night, handed out on April 23, 2012, by thousands of volunteers in communities across America as a celebration of the joy of books and reading.

We hope you will seek out more books and there is no better place to do so than in a bookstore or library. If you’d like to share your thoughts abut this book, or just learn more about World Book Night US, visit www.worldbooknight.org.

Additionally, this is a traveling book, traveling around the world making new friends. Please go to www.bookcrossing.com where you can make a journal entry with my BookCrossing ID (BCID). You will see where I’ve been, and my old friends will be happy to see I’m safe here in your hands. Then, help keep my dream alive – READ AND RELEASE me!

Journal Entry 2 by wingtobysruswing at Davis Sq. T stop, Holland St. exit in Somerville, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Davis Sq. T stop, Holland St. exit in Somerville, Massachusetts USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Handed out to passersby in front of the T station.