corner corner eugene o'neill: The Man and his Plays

eugene o'neill: The Man and his Plays
by Barret H. Clark | Education
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 26, 2012

status (set by jbug920): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wall Library has a semi-annual booksale. I was able to pick up a few bags of books for a dollar each to share with the world. This book was one of them.

This book does not necessarily reflect my taste or opinions. I tried to grab books that looked to be in good shape. If there's no further comment below this entry, I haven't read it.

~ If you found it, it's yours! If you like the idea of Bookcrossing, you're welcome to join us in our great big game of hide and seek. It's free to join, spam free, and you can be anonymous. Please feel free to use me, GREYFLANK, as a refering member if you decide to join.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Downtown - Nassau Street in Princeton, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at Downtown - Nassau Street in Princeton, New Jersey USA

Don't know exactly where yet. My plans are vague and limited to "someplace flat and dry" at this point. I am thinking about the cupcake place... but that's not on Nassau...

Yep... I left THIS book in front of the cupcake place...
* The House of Cupcakes
30 Witherspoon St
Princeton, NJ 08541
Check out the Zombie Video...

Journal Entry 3 by jbug920 at Princeton, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Just picked it up in front of the cupcake place! Will read it and pass it on. Book crossing.com seems like a great idea