corner corner Star Gazing

Star Gazing
by Linda Gillard | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingangellicawing of Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2012

status (set by sisterimapoet): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingangellicawing from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate angellica referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by wingangellicawing at Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

I really enjoyed reading this.

Now on its way to another bookmoocher

Journal Entry 3 by wingangellicawing at Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by sisterimapoet at Worthing, West Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

I just received this book from a reader at Bookmooch!