corner corner The Deadliest Denial

The Deadliest Denial
by Colleen Thompson | Romance
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Buxton, Maine USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Buxton, Maine USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Minioning for my mentor. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingwilderwomanwing at Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/29/2012 UTC) at Portland, Maine USA

Released to my mentor for one of her numerous challenges. Sorry I'm running a bit late this time! lmm

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank you so much for thinking of me and my love of Release Challenges. I appreciate your help.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Reserved for the 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge which week 39 features a brown, red or yellow cover.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsolittletimewing at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Friday, March 22, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (9/28/2012 UTC) at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released at Denny's Restaurant, 1220 Brighton Ave, Portland, Maine, (almost at the Westbrook line), around 11 PM on September 27, 2012.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!