corner corner Find Me

Find Me
by Rosie O'Donnell | Parenting & Families
Registered by Fuzzmom of Hesperia, California USA on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by Fuzzmom): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Fuzzmom from Hesperia, California USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

This Book is part of the BookCrossing world wide community! It has found it's way into the hands of a true booklover...me! (Fuzzmom) I hope it's next reader enjoys it and helps it along on it's continuing journey.

Journal Entry 2 by Fuzzmom at Bodacious Bundts (OBCZ) in Hesperia, California USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/2/2012 UTC) at Bodacious Bundts (OBCZ) in Hesperia, California USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry about this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using Fuzzmom (that's me!) as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Fuzzmom at Bodacious Bundts (OBCZ) in Hesperia, California USA on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

To the finder of this book: