corner corner I shudder at your touch

Please Help Me Travel!!!

I shudder at your touch
by Michele B. Slung | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on 4/23/2012

status (set by nimrodiel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wall Library has a semi-annual booksale. I was able to pick up a few bags of books for a dollar each to share with the world. This book was one of them.

This book does not necessarily reflect my taste or opinions. I tried to grab books that looked to be in good shape. If there's no further comment below this entry, I haven't read it.

~ If you found it, it's yours! If you like the idea of Bookcrossing, you're welcome to join us in our great big game of hide and seek. It's free to join, spam free, and you can be anonymous. Please feel free to use me, GREYFLANK, as a refering member if you decide to join.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Brick, New Jersey USA on Friday, August 21, 2015

I pulled it to the top of the pile as I have a SF/F bookbox and a LGBTQ+ bookbox wandering their way toward me. I pulled it to the top because I was thinking it could fit into either. Not so much. Some where in the middle of the book was a character or a moment that might be a little "gay" but by the end of the book, I'd forgotten who, how, and in which story. Maybe it was Salon Satin; it had a lot of "deviant" stuff in the background as window dressing. In any case, that doesn't really recommend it for the Community.

And the SF&F bookbox is for "otherworldly stuff." Not really sure any of these stories really scream that, although there are vampires in here.

This was a little uneven. Yes, about half the stories missed the mark for the theme, but then my "shudder" bar is raised awfully high. Totally worth it on the quality of the stories from Stephen King and Clive Barker.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGreyflankwing at via post office in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/18/2015 UTC) at via post office in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This is a Memorial Release For Teddy Sexton.

Teddy passed away July 24, 2012. Since then, I've given myself the job of spreading the books he left behind as if they were his ashes. Most all of the books I'm releasing into this bookbox are not his; but almost half were. I still have many, many of his books left to share.

Ten books for ten books for Round II of The Otherworldly Bookbook. http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/519828

To the finder of this book, please enjoy it. Please share it with someone. Please help it travel. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

taken from the Otherworldly book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018

Like many short story anthologies there were some stories that stood out stronger than others. Not all of these hit the erotic/horror theme I thought but there were some delightfully subtle creepy stories in here.

It's not something I would have picked up on my own as I don't read a ton of horror but I enjoyed reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/12/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.

Released for the 2018 science fiction release challenge.