corner corner The Enterprise of Death

Please Help Me Travel!!!

The Enterprise of Death
by Jesse Bullington | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by angelface46): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I picked this up from The Princeton Public Library, looking for something for the Zombie bookbox. Necromancers raising the dead to do their bidding? That sounds perfect! But can I bring myself to let loose such an interesting tale?

~ If you found it, it's yours! If you like the idea of Bookcrossing, you're welcome to join us in our great big game of hide and seek. It's free to join, spam free, and you can be anonymous. Please feel free to use me, GREYFLANK, as a refering member if you decide to join.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Whomever chooses it gets it! in Bookcrossing Bookbox :), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, May 04, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Whomever chooses it gets it! in Bookcrossing Bookbox :), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

I took out six, putting in six...

Necromancers and apprentices and curses worse than death... I almost didn't let this go, but if there's one thing Zombies have thought us is to know when to let something go.

... that being before the IT in question refuses to let you go.

Into the zombie bookbox this goes!

Journal Entry 3 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Thursday, May 10, 2012

chose from zombie box