corner corner The Skies Of Pern (The Dragon Books)

The Skies Of Pern (The Dragon Books)
by Anne McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/22/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Received in a box of books (one of many!!) from KawasakiBabe, given to me for wild-releasing....many thanks :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/29/2012 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Somewhere in the UK!, -- Trains, Tube, Metro, Buses -- United Kingdom on Friday, September 20, 2013

It was good !