corner corner The Path to the Lake

The Path to the Lake
by Susan Sallis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingshadeofpalewing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

status (set by daffodil-2): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingshadeofpalewing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

Amazon Editorial Review

After David died, Viv tries to escape her sense of guilt by running, mainly around the nearby lake — a desolate and deserted place. But through her misery she makes some unexpected friends and, as a new life opens up, she can confront the secrets that haunt her.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshadeofpalewing at King of Hearts in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at King of Hearts in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Taken to the MeetUp

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Picked up at the meetup in Norwich today. May not get to it for a while as I follow Plum-Crazy's monthly themes for suggestions as to what to read next. (See "Book Talk" heading in Forum). However will definitely review the book once I have read it. Thanks shadeofpale.

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I read about 70 pages of this book but found it very strange and didn't really like the story. Therefore I'm getting it ready to release in the hope that it will find a more appreciative reader soon. I will make release notes in due course.

Journal Entry 5 by daffodil-2 at Wensum Park in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/1/2012 UTC) at Wensum Park in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was placed inside a shelter at Wensum Park. I noticed that it had gone when I went past the spot several hours later.

To the finder:-
Welcome to bookcrossing -you have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry now to say where you found the book in case it has been moved. Then, when you have read it, please come back and make a further entry saying whether or not you enjoyed the book and why. It is now yours to do as you like with it, keep it, pass to a friend or just leave it somewhere different for someone else to find and help it with its' journey. If you join bookcrossing, which is free and spam-free, you can follow the book on its' travels as you will get an email each time it changes hands, but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's fine too. Please also say what you intend to do with the book next. Thanks for coming onto the site to let me know you have found the book.

I already have books travelling in New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, the USA, Madeira, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Turkey, the Canary Islands, France, the Channel Islands, Wales, Scotland and all over England.