corner corner Hideaway (Red Fox older fiction)

Hideaway (Red Fox older fiction)
by Ruth Thomas | Teens
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2012

status (set by freakaliscious): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2012

A nature reserve in Conwy was selling books to fundraise and I couldn't resist buying some books.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Geocache release in Wasdale Head, Cumbria United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/2/2012 UTC) at Geocache release in Wasdale Head, Cumbria United Kingdom

Was left in a geocache called Netherbeck bridge a few days ago

Journal Entry 3 by Thegreenwoods at GCXGH9 Netherbeck Bridge, -- Geocaches -- United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2013

I was really excited to find this book in an ammunition box. In the book , they go to Dartmoor and we went camping on Dartmoor a while ago! It was a good book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Marlborough, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 27, 2013

My daughter really enjoyed this book, apologies for taking so long to leave it somewhere else. It's currently in Geocache GCE08B, Savernake Forest (couldn't work out how to add the location to this list)

Journal Entry 5 by freakaliscious at Savernake Forest, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

i found this in a cache today. i never seen this before . i will read it before sending it on . i just got to read how to send it on . i do love this idea as i normally read two books a week