corner corner Barthes and the empire of signs

Barthes and the empire of signs
by Peter Pericles Trifonas | Nonfiction
Registered by wingAngelFroukwing of Bolsward, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 4/21/2012

status (set by neryshamutal): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAngelFroukwing from Bolsward, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This book has been given to me for BookCrossing. Thank you so much for this kind donation.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAngelFroukwing at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at BC Meeting 2013 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hello, thank you for being curious enough to visit Bookcrossing!

Even if this isn't your kind of book and you don't intend to read it I'd appreciate it if you would make a journal entry of some sort. Maybe you could say where you found it (they don't always stay where they were originally left!) or what you think of the idea of travelling books.

Then, leave it for someone else to find. And don't forget, if you make release notes (to say where you've left it, and when) next time it's journalled you'll hear from it too! If you decide to join please say that AngelFrouk sent you - many thanks and happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by koekiebak at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, July 01, 2013

Took this book just before leaving the Great Castricum Meeting. Will make sure it travels further to a nice place!

Journal Entry 4 by koekiebak at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (7/9/2013 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Oxford in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Will be released in or near Oxford during our holiday, somewhere in the second half of july...

Journal Entry 5 by neryshamutal at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Found this on the traffic lights on Parks road. It looks quite complicated and is on a topic I know nothing about, but I'll have a go!