corner corner The Wrong Number 2 (Fear Street, No. 27) (Bk. 2)

The Wrong Number 2 (Fear Street, No. 27) (Bk. 2)
by R. L. Stine | Teens
Registered by wingPrettyPoodlewing of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 20, 2012

status (set by PrettyPoodle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPrettyPoodlewing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 20, 2012

For release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPrettyPoodlewing at Waterfront Park in Trenton, New Jersey USA on Friday, April 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2012 UTC) at Waterfront Park in Trenton, New Jersey USA

Find me at a consession stand inside the park at tonight's game.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/