corner corner Doctor Who: The Five Doctors

Doctor Who: The Five Doctors
by Terrance Dicks | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 20, 2012

status (set by Davros-10): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 20, 2012

A twentieth anniversary special featuring the Doctor in all five of his regenerations.

Why are all five Doctors being removed from their separate time-streams? Who is the enemy they will have to unite against? What will become of the Doctors when the battle is over?

We have travelled a long way with Doctor Who. The Five Doctors gives us the chance to turn the clock back and meet some old friends — and some old enemies.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at Lutwyche Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

In one of the booths at the Hi Speed Internet Centre.

Released as part of the 2012 Snap Book Release Challenge/Game.