corner corner The Interpretation of Murder

The Interpretation of Murder
by Jed Rubenfeld | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/20/2012

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, April 20, 2012

"When a wealthy young debutante is discovered bound, whipped and strangled in a luxurious apartment overlooking the city, and another society beauty narrowly escapes the same fate, the mayor of New York calls upon Sigmund Freud to use his revolutionary new ideas to help the surviving victim recover her memory of the attack, and solve the crime. But nothing about the attacks - or about the surviving victim, Nora - is quite as it seems. And there are those in very high places determined to stop the truth coming out, and Freud's startling theories taking root on American soil. "

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 22, 2013

It was an exciting book, but I almost gave up on it about halfway through. At a certain point it became a little too complicated for me. The main story was difficult enough without having to add the storyline about the triumviate. But I got past that point fairly quickly and in the end I was happy to say I kept on reading.

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at La Ferme du Cheiron in Castellane, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/3/2014 UTC) at La Ferme du Cheiron in Castellane, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France

I left this book near the showers on top of a fridge. Happy travels little book!