corner corner An Instance Of The Fingerpost

An Instance Of The Fingerpost
by Iain Pears | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/20/2012

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, April 20, 2012

"It is 1663, and England is wracked with intrigue and civil strife. When an Oxford don is murdered, it seems at first that the incident can have nothing to do with great matters of church and state. Who poured the arsenic into the victim's brandy? The evidence points to Sarah Blundy, a servant girl....She confesses to the crime and is sentenced to be hanged."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, July 21, 2013

I started reading it and got about halfway through it, but I swiftly started losing interest in the book. I don't know what it was. Perhaps it all moved a bit too slowly for me or perhaps it was just the wrong time to be reading this book, I don't really know. I stopped and I don't think I'm going to give it another go. So the book is free to once again roam the earth! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Chaletter Groenplaats in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/18/2013 UTC) at Chaletter Groenplaats in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Dit boek wordt achter gelaten voor een geïnteresseerde lezer in de Chaletter op de Groenplaats. Veel plezier ermee!