corner corner Beatrix Potter's Treasured Tales: The Tale of Tom Kitten / the Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher / the Tale of Benjamin Bunny / the Tale of Pigling Bland

Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beatrix Potter was one of my favourites as a child - my Mother's family are from Cumbria so we spent many holidays in the Lakes, and my parents met while working at Brockhole (I think it's now the Lake District Visitor Centre or something - just outside Windermere) where there was a large and slightly frightening exhibition of Potter's characters when I was a child.

I plan to wild release this one for a new generation to enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpam99wing at Swingpark on sea front in Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/28/2012 UTC) at Swingpark on sea front in Troon, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!

Journal Entry 3 by karen1410 at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2012

I found this book in the swing park this afternoon. I actually thought that someone had accidentally left it behind but my nosiness made me take a look at the post-it note on the cover and imagine my surprise and delight to discover it is a travelling book, a concept I'd not come across before. I have a daughter Orla, almost 3 years old, who absolutely adores books. We we visiting Troon today from Coatbridge and we have brought the book home. We will be reading the book at bedtime before releasing it into the wild again and closely following it's journey. Thanks Pam for leaving the book today, my daughter has been learning all about pirates at nursery school and was most excited to find this treasure on the shipwreck at the park!