corner corner Joy of Slimming

Joy of Slimming
by Margaret Allan | Nonfiction
Registered by wingGizmopuddywing of Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

status (set by tobysrus): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGizmopuddywing from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Registering for the Dublin 2012 Bookcrossing Convention

Journal Entry 2 by wingGizmopuddywing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, gizmopuddy, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGizmopuddywing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingtobysruswing at -- Wild Released somewhere in Dublin in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Dublin in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Released during the medium release walk that was part of the 2012 Dublin Bookcrossing Convention.