corner corner THE COPPER BEECH.

THE COPPER BEECH.
by Maeve. Binchy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 4/14/2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picked this up at Keswick Market from a second hand bookseller. I don't remember reading this one though I have read a few of this author and thoroughly enjoyed them

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at DSL Betting in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at DSL Betting in Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

This book is now yours to read, keep or pass on. Please leave a note to say where you found this book and if you pass it on tell us too. If you would like to become a bookcrosser it's easy and fun to do - see FAQs for more details or send me a message you will find a link if you click on my user id.

This book is being released today for a game we are playing. Bookcrossing Monopoly is great fun and Team Scottie Dog - me & my two team members landed on a tree square this week. So as the Grand National is being run at AinTREE today we decided to release a book in the bookies! It is a themed release as BEECH is a tree and The BEECHes is at AinTREE. Sound daft or fun, whatever, we enjoy it!!

Hope you enjoy the book whatever you decide to do with it :)