corner corner Choke

Choke
by Stuart Woods | Literature & Fiction
Registered by fathermurphy of Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, April 13, 2012

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by fathermurphy from Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, April 13, 2012

I got this book to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ex-pro tennis player and womanizing coach Chuck Chandler is involved with the wrong married woman, Clare Carras. Her husband is an enigmatic older man. Soon he's in over his head. Tommy Sculley, retired New York homicide detective who has just joined the Key West force and his green behind the ears partner, Daryl Haynes are up to their necks in an apparent homicide investigation. It takes them from the Florida Keys to Los Angeles and back as it involves not only Clare, but a angry West Coast mob boss.

This book was not up to Stuart Woods standards...........It was readable, but I enjoyed his other books much more.

Journal Entry 3 by fathermurphy at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving this book to love2cook. Hope she likes it better than I did.

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thanks for the book!

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Well, I enjoyed this book very much. It was a easy read, with just enough mystery to hold my interest. Clare Carras seems to be a black widow, however proving it is very difficult for detective Tommy Sculley of the Florida Keys police department and his partner Daryl Haynes. Too many murders are happening and Clare seems to be connected to them all. A good read.

Journal Entry 6 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, September 01, 2014

Released 1 mo ago (9/1/2014 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

Released to bookstogive for her reading pleasure.

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)