corner corner This Book Will Save Your Life

This Book Will Save Your Life
by A.M. Homes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012

status (set by carintino): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes/ Bucks, Northants and Beds area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've realised this is a duplicate copy so can get moving...

Journal Entry 3 by Korky at petrol station in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at petrol station in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Left on a pump at the Shell garage at the edge of Stacey Bushes.

Journal Entry 4 by carintino at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

ha ha. well it brought me a smile on an otherwise pretty crap day. not a book i would've considered reading any other time. but I'll give it a go and set it free when i'm done:)