corner corner Roast Chicken and Other Stories

Roast Chicken and Other Stories
by Simon Hopkinson | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 4/11/2012

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*~* library sale

Journal Entry 2 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, May 03, 2012

RESERVING THIS BOOK FOR Hyphen8. Will read this week and then get it moving.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMyssCynwing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Well LMAO I thought this was a collecting of stories with recipies added. It's a cookbook so I didn't have to read it. Copied a few things and now I'll wrap it up and send it on its way cross the Pacific. Enjoy!

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thanks for sending this wishlist tag book: I saw it mentioned somewhere and thought it looked interesting, although I too was expecting more stories. The introductory bits for each section look promising, though, so I'll give it a try.