corner corner Wuthering Heights (Transatlantic Classics Collect)

Wuthering Heights (Transatlantic Classics Collect)
by Emily Bronte | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingleamhliomwing of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 09, 2012

status (set by ardachy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingleamhliomwing from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 09, 2012

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank You!

Journal Entry 2 by wingleamhliomwing at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please read, enjoy this book and pass it on. Share the love of reading!

Please let me know if you've found this book on www.bookcrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picked up at the BC convention.

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at SlackSpace OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at SlackSpace OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

At 'The Big Book Bang' to celebrate World Book Night.