corner corner The Partner

The Partner
by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, April 09, 2012

status (set by nimrodiel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, July 13, 2012

I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, July 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/12/2012 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

Sharing my books with another OBCZ.
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Thanks for the generous box of books!

I was a huge John Grisham fan as a teen and read this one when it was first released. I remember enjoying it quite a bit!

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Potbelly's Sandwich Works -Davis St in Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Potbelly's Sandwich Works -Davis St in Evanston, Illinois USA

on the take a book/leave a book shelf.