corner corner Challenges - poems of Ghana's revolution

Challenges - poems of Ghana's revolution
by Volume One | Poetry
Registered by winganichawing of Sittard, Limburg Netherlands on 4/9/2012

status (set by olagorie): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by winganichawing from Sittard, Limburg Netherlands on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello!

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought - as few or as many comments as you wish.
It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.

If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you,
then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, anicha, as your referring member.

Happy Bookcrossing!
Anicha

Journal Entry 2 by winganichawing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

For the Bookcrossing Convention 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.

Journal Entry 3 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I got this book at the wonderful, amazing, astonishing, astounding,
awe-inspiring, awesome, brilliant, cool, divine, extraordinary, fabulous, groovy, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, miraculous, outstanding, phenomenal, sensational, staggering, superb, terrific Convention in Dublin.

It was great to see you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Saturday, December 01, 2012

Well I don't like poems much, and these aren't very well written. Maybe it's also because most of them are violent or sad or angry.

I liked the poem "Survival" by Diane Taylor, "A warning" by Yaa Asantewaa and "a decoded message" by Gnop.

Counts for Ghana.