corner corner Angels & demons

Angels & demons
by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSCOUT-FINCHwing of Sherman Oaks, California USA on Saturday, April 07, 2012

status (set by SCOUT-FINCH): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSCOUT-FINCHwing from Sherman Oaks, California USA on Saturday, April 07, 2012

Registering and releasing for the Ten for our Tenth Challenge. I've been BookCrossing for almost ten years now - I first read about it in the Los Angeles Times, and I went to the website at bookcrossing.com to see what it was about. I read a lot of books, and it makes sense to pass them on to someone when I'm done with them - this is a fun way to do it and see where your book ends up. I've left books in parks, restaurants, stores, Disneyland, cruise ships, on the steps of a church in France and near a Hawaiian volcano. I've gotten notices that my books have ended up in Rome on someone's honeymoon, Afghanistan with a soldier and once a book was journaled seven years after I left it in a restaurant. Where was it all this time? it had only traveled about ten miles?!

Check out the Forums too -where interesting people from all over the world meet to talk about books, literacy, current events, their pets, their travels, whatever's going on. There are even annual international BookCrossing Conventions!

Whether you've just stumbled on to your next new hobby, a book you're going to read or just a book you're going to donate back to your local library, would you take a moment to log in to bookcrossing.com and let us know that you found it? If you don't plan to join bookcrossing you can remain anonymous.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSCOUT-FINCHwing at Starbuck's at Glendale Marketplace in Glendale, California USA on Monday, April 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/9/2012 UTC) at Starbuck's at Glendale Marketplace in Glendale, California USA

Left on a chair at a table for two against the wall (inside).