corner corner Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong

Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
by Jen Yates | Humor
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 4/6/2012

status (set by elizardbreath): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, April 06, 2012

Thank you for finding this book.

If you are new to BookCrossing, WELCOME!! You have found not only a book, but a community of booklovers that share their books.

This book is now yours. You may read it, keep it, pass it along to another reader, or release it into the wild for another reader to find.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered, is for this book only. If you decide to make a journal entry, either anonymously or by registering as a member, then all previous readers that have journaled this book will be notified. When another reader after you journals this book, you will be notified by email (if you decide to register). It is a lot of fun to follow the travels of a book that you have journaled.

You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining, Bookcrossing is FREE & a SPAM-FREE Website, I hope you will consider using me, Flossie771 as your referring member.

Again, welcome to BookCrossing. Have fun and happy reading!!

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, April 06, 2012

Hardback book

Really cute....some of the cake wrecks are really funny.

I am reserving this for the tag wishlist game, as it is on several wishlists.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tagging hyphen8 with this book.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/17/2012 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thanks very much for tagging me - this is the first time I've actually seen the book, but I read the website just about every day...

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A great distillation of the hit blog: Cake Wrecks features bad, shocking, amusing, and silly cakes five days a week..and amazing, stunning, fantastic cakes on Sunday to balance out the rest of the week. The cakes are nearly always worth seeing, one way or the other, and the accompanying text is not to be missed.

Every once in a while the trolls try to take over the comments, but there are usually some real gems there too - some of the regulars are hilarious.

If you enjoy the blog, you'll enjoy the book. If you haven't read the blog, you may occasionally be a bit confused...but if you can't find something to laugh at in this book, you're taking life way too seriously.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/29/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Going out in an hybrid wishlist tag/SGG box. This is what you meant by "baking books", right? :p

Journal Entry 8 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oops, I somehow neglected to journal this book that I received over a week ago. There was SO much in the box it came in is my only excuse.

I'd never seen the web site so this book was all new to me. I can't imagine actually paying for any of the wrecks in this book. Cute idea for a site though.

I will see who has it on their wishlist.
Thanks for an entertaining afternoon hyphen8!

Journal Entry 9 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/26/2012 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!

Releasing to Cookbook box BCID# 391-4699771

Journal Entry 10 by elizardbreath at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ha! I'm so glad this came home in my Cookbook Bookbox! I always look at this one at Barnes and Noble but never actually bought it. Now I can enjoy it and pass it on to another "wisher"! :)

Journal Entry 11 by elizardbreath at Strut Your Stuff OBCZ in Pendleton, Oregon USA on Friday, September 07, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/6/2012 UTC) at Strut Your Stuff OBCZ in Pendleton, Oregon USA

Releasing to my OBCZ at Strut Your Stuff in Pendleton, Oregon, USA.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)