corner corner A Dog's Purpose

A Dog's Purpose
by W. Bruce Cameron | Pets & Animals
Registered by livre_lover of Champion, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 06, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by livre_lover at The Village Square in Champion, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/6/2012 UTC) at The Village Square in Champion, Alberta Canada

I really hope that this book inspires everyone who reads it to become a more thoughtful and caring steward of the little furry soul entrusted to his/her care.

Journal Entry 2 by quiltlover at Champion, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 07, 2012

We found this book on April 6th - Good Friday. We were surprised to read the Howdy Tag. Haven't read it yet but look forward to reading and passing it along! Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by quiltlover at Mortlach, Saskatchewan Canada on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at Mortlach, Saskatchewan Canada

I am sending this book on to my granddaughter who always has wanted to know why no one has ever written a book from a dog's point of view. The book is presently in transport to her. Her birthday is coming up so this will be an added surprise for her!!! I'm am so sure that she will love it. Thanks you so much for this experience!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mortlach, Saskatchewan Canada on Monday, May 28, 2012

We are quite excited to read this book! It has landed in the hands of a seven year old girl, who does have the ability to read it! We will see how long it takes us!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mortlach, Saskatchewan Canada on Monday, May 28, 2012