corner corner Planet Ladder (Volume 1)

Planet Ladder (Volume 1)
by Yuri Narushima | Graphic Novels
Registered by kasenka of Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala Finland on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

status (set by MiuM): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kasenka from Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala Finland on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Book description:
"Kaguya is a quiet orphan who has lived with a Japanese family since she was a little girl. Another boring high school day becomes the adventure of her life when she’s mysteriously transported far, far away to a realm of strangers who call her "Princess." Now, Princess Kaguya must uncover both her true identity and the motives behind the battling warlords who want to claim her. The universe is a battlefield, and the key to peace may be in the hands of one very special girl."

I kinda liked this and might read the other volumes if I get them somewhere.

Journal Entry 2 by kasenka at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala Finland on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/4/2012 UTC) at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala Finland

I'm sending this book to the winner of 3rd Manga/Graphic Novel Sweeps.

Happy trails!

Journal Entry 3 by miumaumou at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Thank you! This manga has a very beautiful cover picture and the monster postcard which you sent with the book - it was hilarious! Let's see if I like this one. It's a kind of scary the book being part one. Hopefully this isn't the series of 50 volumes or so... ;)

Thank you, kasenka!

Journal Entry 4 by miumaumou at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Monday, September 17, 2012

Well, I didn't quite get it. Was the part of the story flashbacks? Some kind of history? There was a girl, two guys, a doll(?) and different world and every now and then there was a battle. Maybe this book isn't my cup of tea. However, I liked the humour in the book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMiuMwing at Kaarina, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Saturday, September 22, 2012

I got this book from a meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMiuMwing at Kaarina, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Monday, September 24, 2012

This was quite a good manga with some scifi-elements in it. (<->Some manga is just terrible). The frustrating part about manga is for me that they really don't explain a lot beforehand and you just get dragged into these all kinds of crazy events. Still it would be interesting to read how the story continues.

Journal Entry 7 by wingMiuMwing at tori in Harjavalta, Satakunta Finland on Friday, May 10, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (5/10/2013 UTC) at tori in Harjavalta, Satakunta Finland

Lukuiloa löytäjälle! Kirja vapautui Valaja-patsaalle.
Osallistun vapautuksella patsasvapautus-haasteeseen.

The book was released at the Valaja statue.