corner corner Tall, Dark & Dead

Tall, Dark & Dead
by Tate Hallaway | Horror
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

status (set by blissfullyme70): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Minnesota witch gets into trouble when her coven is killed and moves to Wisconsin.

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at Platinum Tanning in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, April 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Platinum Tanning in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left by the door.
[snap]

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by blissfullyme70 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, April 13, 2012

I feel very Blessed to be the first to read this book on its Journey around the world! I plan to read it while here while working at Platinum Tans and then I will release to its newest traveling home.