corner corner Black Friday (A Maggie O'Dell Novel)

Black Friday (A Maggie O'Dell Novel)
by Alex Kava | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jmsmom of Newalla, Oklahoma USA on 4/3/2012

status (set by love2cook): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jmsmom from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

A really good read. At times the references to Oklahoma City and Timothy McVeigh kind of bothered me but aside from that it was a book that was hard to put down.

Journal Entry 2 by jmsmom at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/3/2012 UTC) at RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

sent to fathermurphy for wishlist tag.

Journal Entry 3 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Thank you for tagging me. Alex Kava is a new author for me. She was recommended by bookstogive, so I put it on my wish list. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, February 02, 2017

Some college kids have been tricked into believing they are to carry out a media stunt at the Mall of America. They are equipped with backpacks that are suppose to disrupt the stores' computers systems causing delays and chaos for only a moment.
However, their backpacks contain explosives. They will become suicide bombers without their knowledge. Maggie O'Dell has to work with Nick Morrelli and get to whoever is behind this terrorist plat. A very good read!!

Journal Entry 5 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Sunday, February 05, 2017

This was an excellent story. It's how good young people with ideal ideas get fooled into thinking something is a mild disruption of capitalism. When evil people take advantage of them, see what happens. This story will have you turning the pages. You'll eat your meals with the book in your hand, because you can't put it down without knowing what's next. I'm ready for the next one. Bring it on!!

Journal Entry 6 by winglove2cookwing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 11, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (2/11/2017 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

Released to my daughter and son-in-law for their reading pleasure.

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)