corner corner Knit One, Kill Two (Knitting Mysteries)

Knit One, Kill Two (Knitting Mysteries)
by Maggie Sefton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Paws4Books of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2012

status (set by Ali4189): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2012

(Delicious recipe & knitting pattern included)
Despite the fact that her aunt was an expert knitter, Kelly Flynn never picked up a pair of knitting needles she liked - until she strolled into House of Lambspun. Now, in the first in a brand-new series, Kelly learns how to knit one, purl two, and untangle the mystery behind her aunt's murder. The police are convinced that her aunt's death resulted from a burglary gone bad, but for the accountant in Kelly, things just aren't adding up.

Journal Entry 2 by Paws4Books at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, April 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

For my NSS :0)

Journal Entry 3 by footymadgill at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Received from my NSS partner at the bookcrossing convention, along with a whole bag full of fantastic gifts. Thank you SO much x. Still makes me laugh thinking about the crafting biots...sneaky!

Journal Entry 4 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2012

This was a quick, fun read. There are a few twists and turns in the plot. I love the descriptions of the yarns in the store.

Journal Entry 5 by footymadgill at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to today's meet for a very special lady ;-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingCinderesswing at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

My first knitting murder book! Thanks for passing this on to me, as cheekily requested on GR!

Journal Entry 7 by wingCinderesswing at a Bookcrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, June 24, 2012

This seemed to start and end abruptly, really abruptly, but I quite enjoyed it for what it was; an easy undemanding read. It was my first knitting murder and was pretty much what I expected.
I'll look out for others in the series for those easy reading times when nothing taxing is good!

Journal Entry 8 by wingCinderesswing at The Mitre Pub, High Street in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 29, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/30/2012 UTC) at The Mitre Pub, High Street in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!

Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.

If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing. It's free, private and it's great fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Cinderess as your referring member.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Journal Entry 9 by isisjem at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Won in the bookswap game at the meet up today. (After a bit of cunning stealing!) Was a lovely meet up and great to see bookcrossers old and new to me

Journal Entry 10 by isisjem at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Read this a little while ago but didn't realise I'd not journalled it. A cosy enough whodunnit and I didn't spot who had. But I wasn't keen on the style of the language/writing. Too American for me.

Journal Entry 11 by isisjem at White Hart Pub/Hotel in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/10/2013 UTC) at White Hart Pub/Hotel in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Won this in a previous bookswap game so will either put this in tonights bookswap or just release at the mini meet

Journal Entry 12 by Ali4189 at Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 11, 2013

Thanks Beqi for a great evening. Was going to be good and not pick up any more books,lol.