corner corner All The Weyrs Of Pern (The Dragon Books)

All The Weyrs Of Pern (The Dragon Books)
by Anne McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/2/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Received in a box of books....one of many!...for wild-releasing, many thanks KawasakiBabe :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at The Charity Shop in Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at The Charity Shop in Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom

YOU'VE FOUND A TRAVELLING BOOK!

A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder but in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop - so if you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to this charity.

Please take a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like.
This will help us to track it's travels ....enjoy the book & thank you!

(if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2012

Just re-reading the Dragon books and found this one in a charity shop. I will return it to a shop. Thanks Plum Crazy