corner corner Sportgek

Sportgek
by Youp van 't Hek | Humor
Registered by wingchamonix44wing of Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, April 01, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingchamonix44wing from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, April 01, 2012

I bought this book especially for BookCrossing from a sort of charity shop in Hengelo. I will be releasing it soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingchamonix44wing at Intratuin in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, April 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/6/2012 UTC) at Intratuin in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands

It's Easter Saturday and we went to Intratuin in Enschede for breakfast. I decided to take this nice little book there to leave for someone else to find, and hopefully to take it home with them. I left it, with another book, in the magazine basket, near to a coffee table in the restaurant.
If that person was you, then Congratulations! You have been lucky. You have found a BookCrossing Travelling book. Well at least it has travelled home with you!!
Now you can read it and keep it, or pass it on to someone else, or take it somewhere with you and release it again. The choice is yours!
Now that I have made you happy, can you leave a message here to say you found the book? That will make me happy, too! Thank you!
Veel Leesplezier!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44. as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Gevonden op 31 mei bij de Intratuin Enschede en Youp van 't Hek is niet echt mijn schrijver.
Korte verhaaltjes waar je van moet houden.
Ik laat het in Hengelo weer vrij