corner corner Perfect Match

Perfect Match
by Jane Moore | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMissMarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 01, 2012

status (set by tbhurst): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 01, 2012

You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here to say that you found it. You can join or remain anonymous. The read and release again where someone else will find it. In theory this book could travel the world and be read by many. Better than sitting on a dusty bookshelf eh. Many Thanks. p.s. I'm not the author!

Journal Entry 2 by wingMissMarkeywing at University of Reading - details in release notes in Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/1/2012 UTC) at University of Reading - details in release notes in Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom

Left hanging on a tree in the University Campus, Reading while attending a Geocaching Flashmob. Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by tbhurst at Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 13, 2012

First time ever reading a bookcrossing book. Actually never heard of this, but found this tree with about 10 books hanging from in all in see through plastic bags to keep dry. Took two one my daughter is reading and one I have just read. I had to stop myself at two, the range was so good I could have taken all of them!
Perfact match is a really excellent read. A real page turner and a insight into human nature and the damaging effects of it. Will now be either dropping off at Gatwick Airport or at JFK Airport last week in April.
Thank you to Miss Markey of Reading University where I found this book and thank you for protecting the books from the weather.