corner corner Blood Test

Blood Test
by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingsmitjeswing of Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, April 01, 2012

status (set by himaggie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingsmitjeswing from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Beschrijving
Doctors believe that they can successfully treat five-year-old cancer patient Woody Swope. But Woody's parents, members of a cult called 'The Touchers', are not only refusing the treatment, they're also threatening to remove him from the hospital.
Psychologist Alex Delaware is called in to talk the parents round. But before he can, the Swopes are gone and so is Woody. All that remains is a savagely ransacked and bloodied motel room, their promiscuous teenage daughter, Nona, and an increasingly dark and bizarre case for Alex to solve.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsmitjeswing at - Centrum in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/25/2012 UTC) at - Centrum in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Op de fiets naar het werk en dit boek wordt vrij gelaten bij een van de beeldjes. Voor de vinder veel leesplezier !

Journal Entry 3 by himaggie at Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am traveling the world before starting my career in Research and Practice in Psychology this summer. This book is very appropriate for me right now. I hope to drop it off for another soon!