corner corner I Don't Know How She Does it (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Vintage Contemporaries)

I Don't Know How She Does it (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Vintage Contemporaries)
by Allison Pearson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/31/2012

status (set by Anna_Luna): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not sure if this has been made into a movie - saving for Plum-crazy; it may go towards your next challenge (?)

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Passing on to Plum-crazy in our meet-up in Brighouse. x

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2012

Looks a fun read Kawasakibabe - ta very muchly!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#25)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 5 by Anna_Luna at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Someone told me this book should be a good read, looking forward to reading it :)