corner corner The Book Thief

The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by Cri123): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Picked up from Red Lion Books, High Street, Colchester today.

Journal Entry 2 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2012

I first read this book back in February 2008 and found it awesome. I subsequently bought copies to give to other people to read so I was delighted when I was chosen to give away copies of this book for World Book Night 2012.

This copy will be wild released in the Colchester area for someone to find it at random. Hopefully it will go on to inspire a new reader.

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Lexden Road in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at Lexden Road in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

By the water trough made into a flower bed.

Journal Entry 5 by Cri123 at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2012

Just found it sitting on the pavement on my way back from work - have heard good things about it but had never heard of World Book Night, think it's a great idea! Will pass it on when I'm finished.