corner corner The Book Thief

The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by cluricaune): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London , Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by cluricaune at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Arrived safely, thanks.

Journal Entry 3 by cluricaune at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

To the finder:
Welcome to BookCrossing and to World Book Night!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. I hope you like the book, but I'd be grateful if you'd let me know what you thought of it by making another journal entry when you've finished it.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

You can remain anonymous if you wish. However, if you've decided to sign up, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spamless !

Some faqs : http://www.bookcrossing.com/faqs

Thanks for stopping by, have fun!

Journal Entry 4 by cluricaune at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/25/2012 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom