corner corner What's Your Story?

What's Your Story?
by BookCrossers from the universe | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by janaqq of Austin, Texas USA on 10/25/2003

status (set by BigBird2002): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by janaqq from Austin, Texas USA on Saturday, October 25, 2003

WHENEVER I SEE SOMEONE THAT IS INTERESTING AND UNIQUE I Always wonder, "What is their story?" So this blank book is dedicated to all the book lovers out there that would like to discuss themselves in words or pictures.

This will be sent off on the bookrelay website. Hopefully it will hit lots of locations. Then maybe in a year from now it can come back to Austin, Texas.

EVERYONE does have a story (is this not true?)

Journal Entry 2 by lightwavz from Detroit, Michigan USA on Monday, November 03, 2003

Just received in today's mail... Thanks, janaqq! I will add my thoughts and photos and keep it moving, maybe back on the BookRelay, maybe at the Meetup next week... I'll journal to let you know where it is going next and what I included!

Journal Entry 3 by aquarius29 from Long Beach, California USA on Thursday, November 27, 2003

I got this journal book along with Love Hina sent by lightwavz...It's really a neat idea having this pass around to share their story... I will also share this with my sister, tattsky26..and maybe my cousin, ladeexmauixgray, also, will write, too!
Thanks for passing it to me lightwavz! and thanks to janaqq!

Journal Entry 4 by tattsky26 from Long Beach, California USA on Thursday, November 27, 2003

My sister shared this with me and I think this is a wonderful idea.

Journal Entry 5 by Jasmine-hime from Tucson, Arizona USA on Saturday, December 06, 2003

Imagine my surprise when I opened up the package from fellow bookcrosser Aquarius29 and found this inside! What a cool idea! It was like receiving a gift. I can't wait to fill in some stuff and pass this on. Who will the lucky recipient be??

Journal Entry 6 by Agrace from Frisco, Texas USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2003

the "next lucky recipient" is me! I was surprised to see this along with a book I had asked for. How fun! I will send it to the next person with whom I make a trade. How fun!

Journal Entry 7 by Agrace from Frisco, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 02, 2004

This is such a fun book!
I enjoyed reading all the entries and hope it travels far and wide!

I sent it to Dallas, TX today.

Journal Entry 8 by Jayebirck from Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, April 03, 2004

Love this idea! I can't wait to pass this on to someone else soon!

Journal Entry 9 by Jayebirck at Mailed to another Bookcrossing member in N/A, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Released on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 at Mailed to another Bookcrossing member in N/A, A RABCK Controlled Releases.

sent via USPS

Journal Entry 10 by hbriggs1031 from Georgetown, Texas USA on Thursday, May 20, 2004

WOW!! Thanks for including me. I will add some thoughts, and I know just the person to send it to. =)

Journal Entry 11 by SenoraG from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 14, 2004

Received this today from MsPooh. A nice surprise. I will add my two cents and send it on.

Journal Entry 12 by SenoraG at on Thursday, June 17, 2004

Released on Thursday, June 17, 2004 at Mailed to a fellow Bookcrosser in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Included with a bookray going to yourotherleft in PA.

Journal Entry 13 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 21, 2004

This came to me with a bookray. It was fun reading what you all had to say! I'll definitely add something of my own and pass it on soon. Thanks! =)

Journal Entry 14 by illinicheme from Novato, California USA on Friday, July 16, 2004

Received as a surprise with a bookring book. Thanks!

Journal Entry 15 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

What a cool idea! I can't wait to read what others have already written and add something of my own. Thank you for including me!

Journal Entry 16 by BigBird2002 from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well, I guess for me this turned out to not be such a cool idea afterall. As I got this book as a surprise I really wasn't prepared for it. It has been sitting in my closet for almost a year now because I was going through a personal craziness in my life. I would forget about the journal, then not have the money to send it on, then... well, we all know the excuses. The originator of this journal recently sent me a PM asking for it to be sent on, so I am sending it back to her so she can continue its journey. Sorry for falling down on the job.