corner corner The Time Traveler's Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Dusties of Pompey, New York USA on 10/23/2003

status (set by BayAreaBookie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Thursday, October 23, 2003

I just got this book today and plan to read it as soon as I am finished with my current read, which is "Imajica" an excellent book by the way! If you'd like to read this book, let me know.. I'll be sharing it once I have finished it. This is a hardback edition. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Friday, October 24, 2003

I really enjoyed this book... was a quick read.. nothing to complicated as far as time travel theory goes.. matter of fact, she took a position on time travel I'd never imagined before so 3 stars for that one! A few things I thought she broke the "rules" on... and I didn't quite understand why. It left me with the impression in the end that Henry was selfish... and actually thinking back through the book.. he was selfish all through it, only I did not realize it. I think Kimy was my favorite charachter and would have liked to have seen more of her in the book.

I am offering this book as a bookring.... Want to join? There's alway's room for more!

Once you are a bookring/relay member, you will receive the book from the person listed before you. When you receive the book please make a journal entry stating that you’ve received it. Then read it as soon as you can (no absolute hurry, just be reasonable please), and journal again with your thoughts, ideas, or opinions on it. You’ll then need to private message the person on the list after you for their address. Mail the book by media mail (it’s cheaper!) and make a release note so that we can track it. Then sit back and watch the journey continue!

The members are as follows (mailing order will change as new participants are added):

The person in blue currently has the book... I hope you all have a wonderful read!

Llsylvester-
Lshmom-
Jkate-
Andersor-
BusyBookLover-
Jenvince-
Casseytara-Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA
Catharsisqueen-North Little Rock, Arkansas USA.. did not state shipping preference.
Raynebair-Montgomery, Alabama USA.. did not state a shipping preference. Thanks Rayne!
Carlissa- Miami, Florida USA and didn't specify shipping preference.
Vicki9170-Tampa, Florida USA -Book was stuck here but is again making it's rounds.

Jellylava-Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec Canada
RealBookWorm-Charters Settlement New Brunswick Canada .....
Brewster13--Calgary, Alberta Canada
Elizardbreath--Baker City, Oregon USA - Can ship anywhere
Mlbish-- Chicago, Illinois USA -prefer's to ship in the US
Chocolatefishy--Asheville, North Carolina USA
NathansMom-Lynnwood, Washington USA
samutsari--Colombo, Colombo Sri Lanka - Can ship anywhere
JamsODonnellToo--Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany- Can ship anywhere-Asked to be skipped
Bluecat07--Oberursel, Hessen Germany- Can ship anywhere
Voveryte--London, Greater London United Kingdom - Can ship anywhere

Back to me.

Journal Entry 3 by llsylvester from Camdenton, Missouri USA on Monday, November 17, 2003

Received the book in the mail today. Cant wait to read it..

Journal Entry 4 by llsylvester from Camdenton, Missouri USA on Friday, November 28, 2003

Fantasitc story !! Loved the book.

I liked all the characters in the book. But I guess I would have to say that Claire was my favorite. I could relate to her feelings of waiting for her husband. Page 1... My husband works over seas and works a 28 / 28 rotation. So he is gone for a month at a time. And I wait for his return.. The author was able to relate those feelings of waiting and being left behind wonderfully..

I didnt get the impression that Henry was selfish? Maybe someone else will comment on this also..

The format of the book was also intresting. A great success for a first time author. To be able write in the first person for both Henry and Claire and capture and relate the feelings of both characters.. I can also see a follow up story relating the adventures of Alba.. Happy Reading to all.

Journal Entry 5 by lshsmom from Wilsonville, Oregon USA on Saturday, December 13, 2003

Received this in the mail this week. I'm finishing up another bookring...."The Red Tent" and then will get started on this.

Journal Entry 6 by lshsmom from Wilsonville, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 03, 2004

Mailing this out to jkate today before tonight's snowstorm :)

Journal Entry 7 by jkate from Pleasant Hill, California USA on Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I just got this one today! Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by jkate from Pleasant Hill, California USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Wow. What a great book! I stayed up late last night reading it, and I just adored it.
This will go to the next person on the book ring as soon as I get her address.

Journal Entry 9 by jkate from Pleasant Hill, California USA on Friday, January 16, 2004

I'm going to mail this one tomorrow!

Journal Entry 10 by jkate at Pleasant Hill Post Office on Contra Costa Blvd. in Pleasant Hill, California USA on Monday, January 19, 2004

Released on Monday, January 19, 2004 at Pleasant Hill Post Office on Contra Costa Blvd. in Pleasant Hill, California USA.

I sent this in the mail on Saturday.

Journal Entry 11 by andersor from San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I just received the book today and I'm almost finished with Atlas Shrugged. I'll start and finish it as soon as I can and then pass it on to the next person! Thanks for sharing!!

Journal Entry 12 by andersor from San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2004

What a great book. I'm not quite done, but have really enjoyed it. I'll send it off to BusyBookLover as soon as I get the address :) I didn't like the idea that there are no alternate paths for the future - Henry said many times, "That's the way it is. I've seen it." I like to think that every choice I make alters my future. Maybe someone else will have ideas on this too. I don't think, though, that Henry is selfish. He can't really help the way he is and does his best to deal with it (and Clare just happens to love him anyway). Hope I didn't ruin anything for the future readers.

Journal Entry 13 by busybooklover on Sunday, February 22, 2004

Color me Blue-- I've got the book now!! *ear to ear GRIN!* I can't wait to delve into this one. Timing is PERFECT too! I've had non-stop houseguests for 5 weeks... Now, house is ALL MINE! Hmmmmm... raining out-- I'm going to build a fire and make a BIG pot-o-tea. Thanks for sending this along. I will read it as quickly as my two girls (3&4) allow... :) and send it on it's journey when I am done. BTW,... is the lovely little celestial bookmark supposed to stay with it??? (or should I put a different one in????) I'm tempted. hee hee.

Journal Entry 14 by busybooklover on Thursday, April 01, 2004

What a wonderfully creative book. I loved the authors way with words... some metaphors were so evocative of that "Aha" you get when you know EXACTLY what someone is trying to describe. What a treasure of a book. I especially enjoyed the backdrop of Librarian and artist... two of my passions. Makes me want to take a class in paper arts or sketching... I had SUCH a hard time starting this book. Read the first few pages about 10 times!! Once I got the rhythym of the "travelling" and the tempo felt natural.. I was HOOKED. Thanks for sharing-- I already got Jen's add-- So I am mailing this out tomorrow! Oh and as far as the above comments-- I did think Henry was selfish- but as a survival mechanism. He had to be. Clare was more relatable as a woman than as a child/ teen for me (especially the incident with date??). They could have left THAT out. not a spoiler- I don't think. I LOVED Kimy. She was a comfort and a source of strength. I would absolutely run out and buy a sequel starting off with Alba. I hadn't even THOUGHT of that!

Journal Entry 15 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Monday, April 05, 2004

This book arrived today. It sounds great! Can't wait to dive into it. It had such a pretty bow wrapped around it, a special present! :)

Journal Entry 16 by jenvince from Scottsdale, Arizona USA on Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I have to admit, when I first got this book, I was like "It's a huge book!" But, it is a quick read. It is a very interesting story, and quite impressive for being the author's first novel. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. It was confusing at first, but once you caught on, it made for a good read.

I am sending this on to casseytara today.

Journal Entry 17 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Received today - had no idea it would be so big! After reading everyone's reviews, I can't wait to get into this! I'm close to finishing another book ring, The Devil Wears Prada, and another one also came in the mail today, The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love, but it looks like a quick read and is much smaller, so I'll probably start both books and read them concurrently. I'll definitely try not to hang onto this one too long since there's a long list of people after me!

Journal Entry 18 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Oh my God, this book is so good! I didn't want it to end! It's such an incredible love story, so poignant and heart-rending! I also didn't think of Henry as selfish, quite the opposite in fact! But I do agree with the comments about the author's descriptive powers. She takes mundane little everyday events and makes you see them in your head as if you are right there. Kimy was a great character, but I would've have loved to read more about Alba.

This is now on it's way to Catharsisqueen!

Journal Entry 19 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, June 10, 2004

I loved this book. Thank you so much for letting me read it! I just couldn't put it down. I am sending it on to the next lucky reader...

CAUGHT IN LITTLE ROCK AR USA

Journal Entry 20 by raynebair from Montgomery, Alabama USA on Sunday, July 18, 2004

Just received on Friday. I started reading it yesterday. Interesting so far. Will update once I finish.

Journal Entry 21 by raynebair from Montgomery, Alabama USA on Monday, August 23, 2004

Good book. But it took me half the book to figure out the time traveling part. Once I got it, the book became much more interesting. Glad I was able to read this one. Will be sending on as soon as I get an address.

Journal Entry 22 by raynebair at Montgomery, USPS - Mailing to fellow BookCrosser in -- Mail, post, or by hand, Alabama USA on Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (9/3/2004 UTC) at Montgomery, USPS - Mailing to fellow BookCrosser in -- Mail, post, or by hand, Alabama USA

Sorry it took so long to journal that this book is on it's way. I sent it a few days ago, but just now thought to add an entry. Hopefully it will reach its destination soon.

Journal Entry 23 by carlissa from Gainesville, Florida USA on Thursday, September 09, 2004

I just received this in the mail today. I have 2 other bookrings (1 "real" book and 1 audio) ahead of this one, but I will get to this one as soon as I can! Thanks for sending this book around!

Journal Entry 24 by carlissa from Gainesville, Florida USA on Friday, October 08, 2004

Although I enjoyed the writing style, I found the time travel part very confusing. I spent more time trying to figure out when and where everyone was.

Will be mailing out today.

Journal Entry 25 by vicki9170 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2004

received today

Journal Entry 26 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Since this book is stuck with Vicki, Tomatolady has found a copy and has offered to continue this ring with hers. Thanks T-Lady! Here is her link to the book.

Journal Entry 27 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Monday, December 04, 2006

Yeah!! The book is back home! Thank you Vicki! :) Since Tomatoe Lady took over this ring I will email her and figure out what we're going to do...

No reply from Tomatoe Lady... book was sent to Jellylava on 1/22/07.

Journal Entry 28 by Jellylava from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec Canada on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks Dusties, the book arrived this morning. I am looking forward to reading it and will be finishing my current book later today so I can get right into it.

Journal Entry 29 by Jellylava from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec Canada on Monday, February 05, 2007

This was the first book in a long while that I have ever thought of as a 10. I just loved it and I am still wiping away the tears that I have been crying for the last few pages.

Perhaps it affected me so much as I have been in a form of mourning for the last four months. One of my cats died while I was away and then just as I was getting a little better about that another one disappeared. If only he could be a time-traveller and would be coming back to me some day. I hope they are both waiting for me by the Rainbow Bridge.

I will write now for the address of the next person on the list. Thank you Dustes for getting this to me, I had no idea I was going to love it so much. I will certainly be recommending it to all my local friends. There have got to be some copies in the local libraries.

Journal Entry 30 by Jellylava from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec Canada on Friday, February 09, 2007

The book was put in the mail today to RealBookWorm in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm sorry for the slight delay but my husband had started to read it and wanted a chance to finish it. He enjoyed it very much.

Journal Entry 31 by RealBookWorm on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just received this today. It's BIG!! :)

I'm halfway through a small book and should finish it within the next day or so and will start this one so I can keep it moving on its trip around the world.

Thanks Jellylava!

Edited to add: I PMed the next person (OR-RN) on the list twice and received no response so I went to the next person (Kymberlie). I checked Kymberlie's bookshelf and it has a note saying that she's been unemployed for six months and has about 20 bookring books stalled at her house and she's sending them out when she can afford to. I decided that I didn't want to add to her burden at this time so I've now PMed the next person (HikingReader) on Saturday, February 17th, 2007 and hope I'll receive an answer from him/her.

Second edit: OR-RN wrote back on Feb 18th to tell me she already has the book. Still haven't heard from HikingReader.

Third edit: HikingReader wrote back Feb 19th to say he/she already has this book. I'm now going to PM someone else on the list.

Journal Entry 32 by brewster13 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This book was waiting for me when I returned from a weeks travels to visit family and friends. Good timing too, as I finished my previous read while traveling and was wondering what to read next! This is on the bedside table and I will start it tonight :-)

Journal Entry 33 by brewster13 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wow. I loved this book. At first I wasn't sure I would ever figure out what I was reading, let alone like it. But I perservered, and I'm glad that I did because I ended up really liking it! It's hard to describe, but it was a wonderful experience!

I just got elizardbreath's address, so I'll get this packed up and shipped out asap. Thanks for sharing!!

Journal Entry 34 by brewster13 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 30, 2007

Mailed yesterday - Mar 29 - surface mail! Hope it doesn't take too long in it's travels :-) Enjoy!!

Thanks again for sharing - it was wonderful!!

Journal Entry 35 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, April 13, 2007

I got this book yesterday...as soon as I unwrapped it I thought, "Oh man, this is a really big book!!" But now that I've read the journal entries, I am encouraged and excited to read it! We just got moved and I have a couple before it so it might take me a couple weeks to get started on it but it sounds like it should be a quick read. I'll keep everyone posted as I try not to hold on to this well-traveled book for more than just 3 or 4 weeks! :)

Journal Entry 36 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, April 16, 2007

I some how managed to join a ring for this twice...I just got this in the mail again the other day! So...I will PM mlbish and send this on ASAP!! :)

Journal Entry 37 by wingelizardbreathwing at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (4/25/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

sent to mlbish.

Journal Entry 38 by mlbish from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 29, 2007

Caught! Thank you! I have been wanting to read this book for a long time. I will start it as soon as I finish 'The Botany of Desire', which is what I'm reading now.

Journal Entry 39 by chocolatefishy from Asheville, North Carolina USA on Friday, August 17, 2007

Received this in the mail today! I will get started ASAP! I''ll also send a note to nathansmom right now.

Journal Entry 40 by mlbish from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, August 17, 2007

Shoot! I hadn''t written a review or made a journal entry or ANYTHING yet, and wasn''t expecting chocolatefishy to get the book so darn fast! I''ll let this be my placeholder. And I''m sorry for messing up who has the book. Chocolatefishy, please indulge me! Review coming soon.

Journal Entry 41 by chocolatefishy from Asheville, North Carolina USA on Monday, September 17, 2007

I finished this book a while ago, and actually mailed it about a week ago, so I thought I should write my little update.

I LOVED THIS BOOK. It's my new favorite book (topping even A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving). It's insightful and funny and sad and romantic. It's everything a classic novel should be.

I suck at reviews, but basically, I loved this book more than any other I have ever read.

Journal Entry 42 by NathansMom from Lynnwood, Washington USA on Friday, September 21, 2007

Got it! Thanks! Can't wait to read it!
(Addition to my comment on 09-29-07:)
Chocolatfishy - I just realized something... I have a very good friend who first recommended this book to me back when she was reading it. She too really liked this book, and do you know what her favorite book is? A Prayer for Owen Meany! I'll have to check your book shelf for other books you like so I can tell her about them! Sounds like you have similar taste! As for me, am just over half way through the book, and I'm really enjoying the read, but it's not going to make my all-time favorite list. I'll write more on that when I finish the book...

Journal Entry 43 by NathansMom from Lynnwood, Washington USA on Monday, October 22, 2007

Interesting read... I must agree with previous comments. I too found Henry to be somewhat selfish- or maybe even more than that... I found him to be inconsistant. Maybe that is what makes him human. When did the younger Henry turn into the older Henry of Claire's childhood? I never saw evidence. Not sure if I liked that character flaw or not. There were moments in this book so deep and beautiful, but then some really choppy and rough segments too (the high school bad date story and the suicidal girlfriend didn't seem to fit the rest). I kept hoping that Henry would defy the concept of fate. The author seemed to set up the story perfectly to give Henry a moment to try to break the rules. I was dissappointed that he didn't. Also, seems like he could control some things quite easily (such as getting the list of dates he would appear to Claire and getting winning lottery numbers) but other things he could not (such as stopping his imminent death). That was messy to me. Anyway- the characters were definately intriguing and most of the time enduring (loved Kimy too). It was a really entertaining and interesting book, definately worth the read. Impressive first novel.
I'm just waiting on the address and then I'll send this off!

Update: 12-06-07 - Sorry everyone! I got slowed down by pregnancy! 1st trimester has been rough. I mailed this off to Sri Lanka on 11-27-07 via 1st class internation. Should be there within the next week!

Journal Entry 44 by samutsari on Sunday, February 03, 2008

Caught the book about a week ago when we got back from our vacation break. Thanks NathansMom! It has been sitting here on my mailbox with other rings and books. Apologizing now, I have mistakenly skipped adding a JE of this book when I did the others amidst a heaping pile of laundry (ugh!)So very sorry about that =( . But then I have already finished reading it just yesterday and it is ready to fly off to the next reader..

I enjoyed reading this book. It is a lot different from the time-travel stories we have already read. Lots of imagination and creativity were put together by the author especially on two wonderful subjects, literature and arts. Anyway, some inconsistent dates, scenes and characters do not agree well with the whole picture but somehow will make you stop and think. But then again, it is a great first novel by the author. Not in my faves list though.

Thanks for sharing Dusties! Will just PM JamsODonnellToo and the book will be on its way to Germany!JamsODonnellToo asked to be skipped. I am still waiting for the next reader's address so I can send this on.

March 19 - Got voveryte's address last week but am only able to send this today...as they say, life gets in the way. I hope it gets there soon!

Journal Entry 45 by voveryte from Woolwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yay! It's finally here! I'm looking forward to reading this so much!

Journal Entry 46 by voveryte from Woolwich, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sorry sorry! I kept it for so long... It's finally on it's way back to Dusties, JE a bit later...

Journal Entry 47 by Dusties at University Hospital in Syracuse, New York USA on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/26/2008 UTC) at University Hospital in Syracuse, New York USA

This book has arrived home safe and sound and being released in the wild. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 48 by Dusties from Pompey, New York USA on Sunday, February 01, 2009

This book is back in my hands! A friend of mine found it at the hospital a few months ago, knew I liked bookcrossing so she "caught" it for me! lol I was in Arizona at the time.. so am catching up on everything now. We had a good laugh... but even better I found this book on a good bookcrossing friend's wish list... that prompted me to find the book my hubby put away for me until I got home. This book is now off to DG7500.

Journal Entry 49 by wingdg7500wing from Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow, what a well-travelled book...AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing this with me, Dusties...it may be on MtTBR for a little bit, but I'm looking forward to reading it.

7/29/09 Update: This was a wonderul & unique book...I absolutely loved it, and will have to count it among my favorite reads of the year so far. Thanks again for sharing this one with me, Dusties!

I see someone who has this on their wishlist, and will be sending it out in a rabck package before too long.

Journal Entry 50 by wingdg7500wing at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/1/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist rabck to valpete. Enjoy, my friend!

*2009 RABCK Release Challenge*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the finder of this book:

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it back "into the wild" for someone else to find. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, dg7500 ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing! :)

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 51 by valpete from Walnut Creek, California USA on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wow! this book has been on a journey! After reading the reviews, I can't wait to read it.

Thanks again!

Journal Entry 52 by valpete at Walnut Creek, California USA on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (11/29/2010 UTC) at Walnut Creek, California USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 53 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Received in the mail today as a surprise RABCK! Thank you!

2003 MacAdam/Cage hardcover, with dust jacket, of the debut novel. Wow, what a well-traveled and well-loved book this has been, with up to 24 unique journalers now! That is a record number, for any of my found books. Condition is well-worn, like an old library book, with a broken spine which I can repair with some glue. This was on my list of best recent debuts to read.

This book is also now my top leading contender for the forum contest, Who has the oldest registered book, with a JE this year? This book is not the winner in 2010, but it will surely be my new entry for the contest in 2011, if I get this one read, journaled and released sometime next year.

Edit May 15, 2011: I also loved this very original and intriguing story, though it's a bit to long to make my top 100 list. I never thought of Henry as selfish, but he certainly is a bit mentally skewed as a consequence of his learned survival mechanisms. After all, he has been traumatically thrown into some fairly horrendous unpredictable situations starting in young childhood. So he survives much like a severely abused child would, in getting whatever control over his life environment as he possibly can, since he cannot rely on anybody or anything but his own wits. So on balance, I think he came out quite all right, as a survivor from an extreme childhood. I think it is also logically consistent that we do not see much of his actual childhood. Those painful memories get repressed. However I would have liked to see more of a hint about that one really long, over a year or so, period in which he was trapped in the alternate time. It sounded like he was timewarped into an authoritarian POW camp, future or past. That one had me too curious, and left me with lots of unanswered questions. But, a great read!

Journal Entry 54 by eastbaybookmisr at Dublin, California USA on Sunday, May 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/15/2011 UTC) at Dublin, California USA

... in a bag-o-books for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, the second Tuesday of each month. Or the one after that, or the one after that, depending on when I make it out there from here.

Journal Entry 55 by BayAreaBookie at Dublin, California USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Picked up at tonight's meeting. This book will be wild released in memory of Tri-Valley Bookcrosser jerrriw who lost her courageous battle with cancer at far too young an age in June 2011. The Time Traveler's Wife was Jerri's favorite book.

Journal Entry 56 by BayAreaBookie at BART - SFO BoundTrain in Dublin, California USA on Saturday, August 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (8/6/2011 UTC) at BART - SFO BoundTrain in Dublin, California USA

This very special book was left on a seat on the SF bound 9:01 train out of Dublin.

This is a well traveled book, hence the condito9n. Please treat it well, read it, and send it off on a new adventure.

Journal Entry 57 by BayAreaBookie at BART - SFO BoundTrain in Dublin, California USA on Saturday, August 06, 2011