corner corner The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic

The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic
by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Picked up in the British heart foundation charity shop. First Giver Janice Breeze - collected from Newcastle libraries.

I have a copy of this on TBR already so it is available :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Flight to Barcelona in Newcastle, -- Airports & Planes -- United Kingdom on Thursday, June 13, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/14/2013 UTC) at Flight to Barcelona in Newcastle, -- Airports & Planes -- United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!

Retail Therapy might be the answer but I reckon Rebecca is for the high jump!

Released for Bookcrossing Olympics High Jump Event - highest point above sea level

waited until the pilot said we are now cruising at 37,000 feet - excellent :)