corner corner Touching the Void

Touching the Void
by Joe Simpson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by WillCaxton): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London , Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by WillCaxton at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 29, 2012

One from my allocation of books collected from Chelmsford Library. To be passed on to someone who I hope will enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by WillCaxton at Oddfellows Arms in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/3/2012 UTC) at Oddfellows Arms in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Left at the meeting tonight