corner corner Taltos: Lives of the Mayfair Witches

Taltos: Lives of the Mayfair Witches
by Anne Rice | Horror
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 10/17/2003

status (set by sephiroth): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, October 17, 2003

I read "The Witching Hour" and "Lasher" and, quite frankly, got sick of the series. They were okay but I was completely Mayfaired-out by the end. Taltos sat on my shelves for years and I ultimately realized that I was never going to get around to reading it, and the space this massive tome took up on my shelf could be used for books I *would* read. Note: this is a hardcover edition.

Registered in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 02, 2003

I plan to release this somewhere around Germantown, Maryland today, along with three of theshaggyfreak's books. This is my first release using my brand new official Bookcrossing release kit!

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 02, 2003

Released on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA.

On a parkbench in front of Galyans. Note to hunters: I checked on it after doing a little shopping and it was already gone.

Journal Entry 4 by sephiroth from Walkersville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 02, 2003

Picked up,"Taltos" outside of Galayans at about 3. Found it on a bench, so I took it without looking. Noticed later that it was a "book crossing book" and that the bookmark was on page 65! Not a real good thing! Anyway, I picked it up and read about 20 pages and it seemed okay.