corner corner How I Live Now

How I Live Now
by Meg Rosoff | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on Monday, April 23, 2012

status (set by Caroline999): available

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London , Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Newport, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

An enjoyable quick read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Pontypool, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, June 02, 2012

A good read about love and war, makes you think...

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Pontypool, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, July 06, 2012

A romantic tale set in difficult times. An enjoyable read - my first experience of Meg Rosoff. Now this book is set to leave this area and fly off...

Journal Entry 5 by Caroline999 at Fall River, Nova Scotia Canada on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not a bad book; quick read. Wasn't quite my style although I certainly wouldn't say I didn't like it or anything - just not my cup of tea!