corner corner Shan

Shan
by Eric Van Lustbader | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/28/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 18, 2007

After having this book registered for almost 4 years, and in my possession for probably close to ten years...it was finally time to read it :) I must say that I am glad that I read it. It had a good amount of suspense and action throughout the novel and didn't end in a completely predictable fashion.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 16, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/16/2008 UTC) at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left in the 25th Floor lunchroom at 44 King St W.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.