corner corner Disgruntled: The Darker Side of the World of Work

Disgruntled: The Darker Side of the World of Work
by Daniel S. Levine | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/21/2003

status (set by maryzee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 03, 2003

An interesting book that made me really appreciate the job I have :) The stories from disgruntled workers were captivating, yet disturbing at the same time.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 03, 2003

Offered on CasualReader's BookRelay site.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Mailing to luv2sewtjr in Greencastle, PA, USA.

Journal Entry 5 by luv2sewtjr from Greencastle, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, November 13, 2003

I just got this in today's mail. Looks like I'll be sharing this with my husband!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 06, 2004

Met Luv2sewtjr the other day for tea, and picked up this donation for the book fair.
Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmaryzeewing at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA on Friday, November 12, 2004

Released on Saturday, November 13, 2004 at about 8:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA.

Will be available Saturday at the BookCrossing table at the book fair.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 13, 2004

Book was picked up by someone at the book fair today. Enjoy!