corner corner The Simple Truth

The Simple Truth
by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 9/9/2006

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2006

Nr. 1 latest

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This book was my first introduction to the writing of David Baldacci. Well I have to thank my Mom for giving this book to me because his writing is fast paced, suspense-filled, and entertaining.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Frederick Bagg Park in Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 19, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (10/19/2012 UTC) at Frederick Bagg Park in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.