corner corner Deadly Decisions

Deadly Decisions
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 8/13/2006

status (set by Librarian2005): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Mom gave me this on our recent visit.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This was an interesting read, but in my mind it seemed to focus more on the Biker Wars themselves rather than the forensic anthropology proper. Perhaps my expectations were a little off after having watched Bones on TV, and expecting a much greater focus on eliciting tiny clues from some forgotten pile of bones.

Anyhow, it was still an interesting read, and I will pass it on to my wife since she also enjoys watching Bones

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, July 28, 2007

All packaged up and heading to Kasoswife in Kitchener on Monday.

Journal Entry 4 by Kasoswife from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 02, 2007

a fellow bookcrosser mailed this to me, after I emailed in regards to it''s availablity. I can''t wait to start reading this.

Journal Entry 5 by Librarian2005 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 31, 2007

I received this book from Kasoswife today and i'm looking forward to reading it as i've heard this Author is very good.