corner corner Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal

Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal
by Eric Schlosser | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 11/29/2003

status (set by Channosaurus): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 29, 2003

Nr. 1 latest

I really enjoyed this book. It was a real eye opener as to just how filthy the food we eat really is. Strangely this book hasn't really changed the way I eat that much. All in all though this was a well written, entertaining and informative book.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 14, 2003

Giving to my wife to read.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 30, 2004

Passed this on to a friend last night that I thought would enjoy reading this book.

I will hold on to this after my friend returns it because I think my brother would enjoy reading this book.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Headed to California with my brother on July 10, 2005.

Journal Entry 5 by Channosaurus from Los Angeles, California USA on Friday, January 26, 2007

Insightful and informative, though I agree with bro, it didn't stop me from eating the 'disgusting' food described. Living in California, I have a front row seat to all kinds of discussion on renewable energy/resources (damn liberal hippies), so it was a good read.