corner corner Mortal Fear

Mortal Fear
by Robin Cook | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 11/16/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 16, 2003

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

This is a hardcover edition.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 22, 2012

After having this book in my possession for closing in on 9 years I finally read it! It was a quick and enjoyable read with some twists and turns and medical mubo jumbo to keep things interesting throughout.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/7/2012 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.